Ambivert, an extroverted introvert, someone who exhibits qualities of both introversion and extroversion.
Do you recognize yourself?
Don’t worry if you recognize yourself, researches have shown that roughly two-thirds of the population are ambivert.
1. Our spot on the spectrum changes with our environment.
2. Talking to strangers is fine – but don’t expect us to keep it to small talk.
3. We like to be alone – we don’t like to be lonely.
4. Getting us out of the house can be a challenge.
5. If we’re new, you can find us in the back of the room.
6. We’re selectively social.
7. Making friends is easy. Keeping them is hard.
8. Our social desires change with the breeze.
9. We can talk to you for hours.
10. Listening is great too, though.